http://pkmnnation.6forum.biz/forum.htm - go to it now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Pokemon Of The Week

Week 4. And In honor of week four
I am gonna give away 4 pokemon.
And those pokemon are...DEOXYS.
I will give 1 form to the
top four winners.Your form
will be random.
-Pokemon_Master
Poll
What is the best trio?

Pixies

Regis

Dogs

Birds
Rules
1.No Cursing
2.No Spamming
3.No Scamming
4.Always Post your friend code when asking to Battle or Trade
5.Follow others rules of Trading and battling
6.Be friendly and help others
7.No Unauthorized advertising
8.The biggest one...HAVE FUN!
Any breaking of these rules(except 4,6, and 8)will give you a warning then you will be banned
breaking rule number 3 will get you banned automatically no warning

The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master

Go down 
4 posters

What do you rate this Fan Fiction
The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Vote_lcap0%The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Vote_lcap0%The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Vote_lcap17%The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Vote_lcap33%The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Vote_lcap50%The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Back

AuthorMessage
Pokemon_Master
Emperor
Emperor
Pokemon_Master

Male
Number of posts : 962
Credit Points : 4854-7627-1034
Friend Code : Infinite
Registration date : 2008-07-20

The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Empty
PostSubject: The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master   The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:44 pm

I Am gonna post a chapter every couple days but since this is the first time I am posting two chapters as a treat.

here they are, enjoy.
yay Chapter 4:An Unmatched Bond is here.

The Shaymin Chronicles

Chapter One: Lost Dreams
The child rushed to his mom screaming “Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! ”
The mother jumped. “What is it dear?”
“I saw something!” he said excitedly.
“Well, what did it look like?” the mother asked half sarcastically thinking it was child nonsense.
“It looked…it looked…like…a…uh…” the child stuttered, it couldn’t get it out.
“Come on honey what did it look like?” the boys mother was becoming impatient.
Eyes glowing with pure innocence of a child, “Like a Shaymin!”
“Oh, nonsense Shaymin would never come here to Hearthrome.”
“But moommyy!!!” the glowing was gone.
“It’s true! It’s true! I saw it too!” the child’s best friend insisted it was true.
“Enough. It was probably a Nidoran or something.” The mother disliked the idea of her child gaining big hopes with pokemon. She wanted him to be a wealthy business owner
“But it had a flower an-” tears started trickling down the boy’s cheek.
“It tried to talk to us!” the boy’s friend would not give up.
“I said enough!”
“Humph.” The boy pouted in disappointment.
“Say bye to Max were going home” The mother got up to leave.
“……..Bye Max…..” the boy said bye to Max, his lifelong friend.
“See ya later Doka” Max waved to Doka as he walked away….

“That was many Years ago.” Doka murmured looking blankly at the ceiling.
“But Doka me and you both saw that Shaymin. I don’t know about you but I won’t stop looking for that Shaymin. I believe its still out there.” Max cried out.
“It’s not! Shaymin isn’t real! My mom was right. It was just a Nidoran.” Doka was getting angry.
“You and I both know that’s a Lie!” Max never gave up something he believed in. He wasn’t about to stop now.
“Max, do you honestly believe we saw a Shaymin?!” Doka started pacing in anger. Max knew he only paced when he was frustrated and nervous.
“Yes, and if you can’t see that, then I am leaving….” Max turned around and headed for the door.
“………Max, wait……..” Doka Stopped and walked towards Max.
“What?!” Hand on the doorknob, Max wasn’t gonna take any crap.
“I…can see that…but we’re adults now…. I have a steady job and I don’t wanna lose that for some dream that might not even be real…” Doka’s voice cracked. He looked at his feet.
“Please Doka….. I have only asked you for one thing in the past and that was for us to be best friends….” He let go of the doorknob.
“And I did that….we are best friends” Doka’s voice was fading.
“Well, if you wanna keep it that way please just trust me. Shaymin is out there. I know it, and I wanna find it. I felt a close connection with it. But when your mom called us it left. I have wanted to find it ever since….” Max turned away and flashed back to playing with Shaymin.
“……..I got to think about this….” Doka swung the door open.
“Where are you going?” Max asked as Doka walked out.
“To the chapel……..” And Doka was gone.

Chapter Two: The Decision

“Doka?” Max whispered searching for Doka in the chapel.
“…Max…” Doka answered not moving.
“Doka, will you come with me to search for Shaymin?” Max walked toward Doka.
“….I don’t know….This is a hard choice to make….” Doka kept his eyes closed.
“….Doka, please!” Max’s voice grew to his outside voice, others looked at him unappreciatively.
“…I don’t know Max….I just need some time alone…Can you just give me that?” Doka opened his eyes and looked at Max inquiringly.
“Of course…” Max murmured and went home.

Later

Doka pulls out his pokéGEAR and calls Max.
“…Hello?” Max answered.
Doka bluntly stated “Yes.”
“What?” Max was confused.
“I said yes.”
“!”Max was speechless.
“I am gonna join you but I gotta train my pokemon.” Max’s voice wandered.
“Meet me in front of the Pokemon Fan Club.” Max grabbed 3 pokeballs and ran out the door.
“Okay.” He was about to hang up his phone.
“And bring your Pokemon.” Max added quickly.
“Bye.” Doka was not far from the Pokemon Fan Club so he walked a little slower than usual.

“Max!” Doka saw Max turn the corner and called him over.
“Oh, Doka you’re here.”
“May I ask why?” Max never told Doka why he was coming.
“Walk with me…” Max started heading for the rest stop before route 214.
“Sooo…” Doka was trying to put things together.
“Me and you…” Max said puzzling Doka.
“What about us?” Doka was searching for an answer.
“…We are….” Doka wanted some answers but was still very confused.
“We are what?!” Doka finally said unable to stay quiet any longer.
“Gonna battle…” Max finally answered Doka’s question.
“What?”
“Both of us, our Pokemon need the training.” Max wanted to battle, and when he wanted something he always got it.
“Right now?” Doka was surprised about this request
“It’s now or never.”
“Right. Let’s Battle. Go! Staraptor!”
“Go! Houndoom!”
“Staraptor, Brave Bird!”
“Houndoom, Feint Attack!”
Starrr!!!!!!!
Hounndddd!!!!
“!”
“!”
Both gasped in the other pokemon’s determination.
“Houndoom, Crunch.”
“Staraptor, Fly then go into Aerial Ace!”
“Houndoom, Quick! Destiny bond!”
Hound.
Starrrrrraaptor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“Staraptor, Return. You were excellent. Get some rest.”
“Houndoom, Return. Great job!”
“Go Pupitar!”
“Doka, here’s my secret weapon!”
Pupi, Pupii!
“Porygon-Z! Go!”
Porr. Pory!
“Porygon-Z Tri Attack!!”
“Pupitar, Dig! Fast!”
“Porygon-Z Signal Beam!”
Pupiii!
“Pupitar! Why didn’t you dig?”
Pupi….
“Porygon-Z use Giga Impact!!!”
Por….Por……Porygon!!!!!!!!
Pupi!
“Pupi! Return. Huh?”
“I think Pupitar is gonna evolve…”
“Max, You think so?” Doka never thought the day would actually come.
“Of course, you treat that thing like a baby. I am surprised it hasn’t evolved already.”
Pupi!Pupi!Pppuuuuuppppppiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!Tyranitar!
“Awesome! Tyranitar, Return.”
Ty-Tyran-Ranitar!
“Huh?”
TYRANITAR!
“! Hyper Beam?!”
Porrrrry!
“Porygon-Z Return.”
“Yea!”
“Doka, You win.” Max was sweating and looked weak.
“?”
“My Pokemon, they aren’t strong enough.”
“Are you sure?” Doka didn’t know what was going on.
“Positive. Let’s go get ready for our ‘adventure’.” They went home to pack. They were to meet in front of the pokemon center at dawn.

Chapter Three: Packing

“Whew.”
Doka looked nervously at his front door. He was nervous about what his wife might say. She never really approved of pokemon. She had been very irrational with talk of pokemon in the house. He thought nothing of it and walked through the door.

“Honey! I’m home…Honey are you here?” He looked around. Not in the kitchen, not in the bedroom, not in the bathroom, not in the den. Where could she be? Then he felt a sudden chill. She was in the dining room.
“Hello honey what are you doing here in the dark?”
“….Do you…have…any idea…..what time it is?!”
“Umm, its 9:15 why?” he was scared.
“We…we’re…….supposed to have…dinner at 7 O’CLOCK!”
“Sorry I was out with Max. Speaking of Max, me and him want to go on a umm road trip.”
“A….road….trip? ...It better not be for some STUPID LITTLE POKEMON!!” She threw the table towards him and plates fell. She got up and stared behind Doka for a second, winked and slapped him across the face. He put his hand around his cheek. Then he remembered the wink. While his wife was throwing things around he looked back. Then everything froze. She stopped and realizing he had turned around and saw her secret she clawed at his back. Even though the damage was done she wouldn’t stop. He flipped over to look at her. A single tear dripped down his hand-printed cheek and he slapped her. The door slammed. She had been cheating on him. She fell on the floor crying and Doka picked her up and threw her on the porch. She was kicking and screaming. She clawed at the door for about 5 minutes. She stopped and pulled the ring off her finger. Their marriage was over. A car pulled up in the driveway and picked up Doka’s Ex-Wife.
Doka drank a can of beer, took a quick shower then called Max.
“Max, Max are you there?”
“Yea I am here you sound upset, what’s wrong?”
“…………………………….”
“Doka! Doka! What happened?!”
“…………………………….”
“Doka! Answer me please!”
“………..she………..cheated on me…………..”
“I am coming over.”
Doka left the phone to his ear for quite a while. Then he collapsed. He couldn’t believe his wife cheated on him. Max opened the door and patted his back. This was awful.
“Max………”
“Doka are you all right?”
“No Max….My wife was cheating on me. She will probably file for divorce and abuse. I slapped her and threw her out. I would have done more but I couldn’t move. I was so scared.”
“Doka you don’t have to go with me to find Shaymin.”
“No I want to. When I come back my house will probably be gone and most of my stuff ruined. I don’t wanna come back to that. I want to live with Shaymin. It will probably be my only joy.”
“All right then….let’s get you ready.”
They started packing Doka’s stuff. Throughout the whole time they did not say a word. Nothing needed to be said.

Chapter Four: An Unmatched Bond

After a couple of days of figuring things out Max decided he and his wife would move to where Shaymin lived. Doka would follow along. Max’s wife was going to be getting everything ready and packed up at both Max’s and Doka’s house. They were gonna go find Shaymin. Max and Doka packed for a long journey because they knew it wasn’t gonna be easy.
“Okay Doka we are almost ready to leave. You think we are forgetting anything?”
“Hmm………...Froslass………” Doka had been very quiet the last few days and was hardly even noticeable. But when he said Froslass his heart felt like a bullet punctured his heart.
“I’ll take you to Solaceon town. We can stop by at the moo-moo milk diner.”
“…….”
“Right.” Max knew what Doka was going through but he was getting kind of tired of it. He wanted his old friend back. Doka was always happy. But nothing would bring even the slightest smile to his face. He hoped being reunited with his best friend would bring his spirits back. They finally arrived in Solaceon town and there was a slight drizzle. As soon as they arrived within eye’s view of the day care the old woman in charge came running towards Doka and Max.
“Oh, good! I was just about to call you. I am so sorry sir but your Froslass is very ill. Even Nurse Joy is stumped. We were hoping you would know.”
“Um, excuse me miss when did this happen?” Max had a hunch.
“Oh, about four night ago.”
“Thank you. We’ll take froslass. Here is 1000 PokeDollars.” Max was right. Froslass’s illness started on the same day Doka found out about his wife. This obviously meant their bond was beyond compare. Doka needed to forget this. No. It is too much to ask him so soon.
“froslass………………..”
Fros……….lassss.
“no…….NO! FROSLASS!!”
“Doka! There is only one way to fix this! You have to forget about her. She played you but you are hurting Froslass! She will die if you don’t let it go!”
It was raining now. Hard.
“FROSLASS! WAKE UP PLEASE! YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME!! PLEASE FROSLASS!!!! please…….”
Let Her Go...
“OKAY! I WILL LET HER GO! PLEASE LIVE!!!!!”
It is done. I must rest. Take me to the pokemon center…
“MAX! TAKE US TO THE POKEMON CENTER! FAST!”
Doka jumped into the back of the pickup cradling froslass like nothing else in the world mattered….

“Here you are, Froslass should make a safe recovery. You are welcome to spend the night.”
“Thank you. We really appreciate it.”
“…….thanks….”
“Doka I’ll be back, I gotta pick up something.”
“….”
Doka walked blankly over to Froslass’s room. He went inside. Nurse Joy walked past and saw him.
“umm excuse me sir, but you can’t stay here, visiting hours are over.”
“Please let me stay here, this froslass is the only thing that keeps me from taking my life every day. I just found out my wife cheated on me, my froslass almost died because of me and now I have to watch it struggle with nightmares……. Please…”
“Sorry sir, you are welcome to stay here.”
Doka soon fell asleep watching Froslass toss and turn…
Don’t worry master. I am fine. Your friend is here.
Max looked through the window and saw Doka. He was embracing froslass and just as Max was going to walk away he saw something he hadn’t seen for a long time. Doka was smiling. He left the moo-moo milk on the counter and went to his room.
Master I am glad we are friends.

Last edited by Pokemon_Master on Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:33 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : EDITED PLEASE REREAD)
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonmaster.tk
Yellowjacobo

Yellowjacobo

Male
Number of posts : 822
Credit Points : 4983 6274 1536
Friend Code : 555
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master   The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:06 pm

good job bro i like it you need to write a lot and keep on writing
Back to top Go down
http://animationation.forummotion.com
Norikoxkun

Norikoxkun

Male
Number of posts : 441
Credit Points : 4382-3349-9628
Friend Code : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master   The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:05 pm

It looks SOOOOOOOOOO much better now good job
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsXSrRGAuuU
Pokemon_Master
Emperor
Emperor
Pokemon_Master

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master   The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:07 pm

lol okay
gonna work on the new chapter tonight or tomorrow sometime
Back to top Go down
Pokemon_Master
Emperor
Emperor
Pokemon_Master

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master   The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:22 pm

The Shaymin Chronicles

Chapter One: Lost Dreams

The child rushed to his mom screaming “Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! ”
The mother jumped. “What is it dear?”
“I saw something!” he said excitedly.
“Well, what did it look like?” the mother asked half sarcastically thinking it was child nonsense.
“It looked…it looked…like…a…uh…” the child stuttered, it couldn’t get it out.
“Come on honey what did it look like?” the boys mother was becoming impatient.
Eyes glowing with pure innocence of a child, “Like a Shaymin!”
“Oh, nonsense Shaymin would never come here to Hearthrome.”
“But moommyy!!!” the glowing was gone.
“It’s true! It’s true! I saw it too!” the child’s best friend insisted it was true.
“Enough. It was probably a Nidoran or something.” The mother disliked the idea of her child gaining big hopes with pokemon. She wanted him to be a wealthy business owner
“But it had a flower an-” tears started trickling down the boy’s cheek.
“It tried to talk to us!” the boy’s friend would not give up.
“I said enough!”
“Humph.” The boy pouted in disappointment.
“Say bye to Max were going home” The mother got up to leave.
“……..Bye Max…..” the boy said bye to Max, his lifelong friend.
“See ya later Doka” Max waved to Doka as he walked away….

“That was many Years ago.” Doka murmured looking blankly at the ceiling.
“But Doka me and you both saw that Shaymin. I don’t know about you but I won’t stop looking for that Shaymin. I believe its still out there.” Max cried out.
“It’s not! Shaymin isn’t real! My mom was right. It was just a Nidoran.” Doka was getting angry.
“You and I both know that’s a Lie!” Max never gave up something he believed in. He wasn’t about to stop now.
“Max, do you honestly believe we saw a Shaymin?!” Doka started pacing in anger. Max knew he only paced when he was frustrated and nervous.
“Yes, and if you can’t see that, then I am leaving….” Max turned around and headed for the door.
“………Max, wait……..” Doka Stopped and walked towards Max.
“What?!” Hand on the doorknob, Max wasn’t gonna take any crap.
“I…can see that…but we’re adults now…. I have a steady job and I don’t wanna lose that for some dream that might not even be real…” Doka’s voice cracked. He looked at his feet.
“Please Doka….. I have only asked you for one thing in the past and that was for us to be best friends….” He let go of the doorknob.
“And I did that….we are best friends” Doka’s voice was fading.
“Well, if you wanna keep it that way please just trust me. Shaymin is out there. I know it, and I wanna find it. I felt a close connection with it. But when your mom called us it left. I have wanted to find it ever since….” Max turned away and flashed back to playing with Shaymin.
“……..I got to think about this….” Doka swung the door open.
“Where are you going?” Max asked as Doka walked out.
“To the chapel……..” And Doka was gone.

Chapter Two: The Decision

“Doka?” Max whispered searching for Doka in the chapel.
“…Max…” Doka answered not moving.
“Doka, will you come with me to search for Shaymin?” Max walked toward Doka.
“….I don’t know….This is a hard choice to make….” Doka kept his eyes closed.
“….Doka, please!” Max’s voice grew to his outside voice, others looked at him unappreciatively.
“…I don’t know Max….I just need some time alone…Can you just give me that?” Doka opened his eyes and looked at Max inquiringly.
“Of course…” Max murmured and went home.

Later

Doka pulls out his pokéGEAR and calls Max.
“…Hello?” Max answered.
Doka bluntly stated “Yes.”
“What?” Max was confused.
“I said yes.”
“!”Max was speechless.
“I am gonna join you but I gotta train my pokemon.” Max’s voice wandered.
“Meet me in front of the Pokemon Fan Club.” Max grabbed 3 pokeballs and ran out the door.
“Okay.” He was about to hang up his phone.
“And bring your Pokemon.” Max added quickly.
“Bye.” Doka was not far from the Pokemon Fan Club so he walked a little slower than usual.

“Max!” Doka saw Max turn the corner and called him over.
“Oh, Doka you’re here.”
“May I ask why?” Max never told Doka why he was coming.
“Walk with me…” Max started heading for the rest stop before route 214.
“Sooo…” Doka was trying to put things together.
“Me and you…” Max said puzzling Doka.
“What about us?” Doka was searching for an answer.
“…We are….” Doka wanted some answers but was still very confused.
“We are what?!” Doka finally said unable to stay quiet any longer.
“Gonna battle…” Max finally answered Doka’s question.
“What?”
“Both of us, our Pokemon need the training.” Max wanted to battle, and when he wanted something he always got it.
“Right now?” Doka was surprised about this request
“It’s now or never.”
“Right. Let’s Battle. Go! Staraptor!”
“Go! Houndoom!”
“Staraptor, Brave Bird!”
“Houndoom, Feint Attack!”
Starrr!!!!!!!
Hounndddd!!!!
“!”
“!”
Both gasped in the other pokemon’s determination.
“Houndoom, Crunch.”
“Staraptor, Fly then go into Aerial Ace!”
“Houndoom, Quick! Destiny bond!”
Hound.
Starrrrrraaptor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“Staraptor, Return. You were excellent. Get some rest.”
“Houndoom, Return. Great job!”
“Go Pupitar!”
“Doka, here’s my secret weapon!”
Pupi, Pupii!
“Porygon-Z! Go!”
Porr. Pory!
“Porygon-Z Tri Attack!!”
“Pupitar, Dig! Fast!”
“Porygon-Z Signal Beam!”
Pupiii!
“Pupitar! Why didn’t you dig?”
Pupi….
“Porygon-Z use Giga Impact!!!”
Por….Por……Porygon!!!!!!!!
Pupi!
“Pupi! Return. Huh?”
“I think Pupitar is gonna evolve…”
“Max, You think so?” Doka never thought the day would actually come.
“Of course, you treat that thing like a baby. I am surprised it hasn’t evolved already.”
Pupi!Pupi!Pppuuuuuppppppiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!Tyranitar!
“Awesome! Tyranitar, Return.”
Ty-Tyran-Ranitar!
“Huh?”
TYRANITAR!
“! Hyper Beam?!”
Porrrrry!
“Porygon-Z Return.”
“Yea!”
“Doka, You win.” Max was sweating and looked weak.
“?”
“My Pokemon, they aren’t strong enough.”
“Are you sure?” Doka didn’t know what was going on.
“Positive. Let’s go get ready for our ‘adventure’.” They went home to pack. They were to meet in front of the pokemon center at dawn.

Chapter Three: Packing

“Whew.”
Doka looked nervously at his front door. He was nervous about what his wife might say. She never really approved of pokemon. She had been very irrational with talk of pokemon in the house. He thought nothing of it and walked through the door.

“Honey! I’m home…Honey are you here?” He looked around. Not in the kitchen, not in the bedroom, not in the bathroom, not in the den. Where could she be? Then he felt a sudden chill. She was in the dining room.
“Hello honey what are you doing here in the dark?”
“….Do you…have…any idea…..what time it is?!”
“Umm, its 9:15 why?” he was scared.
“We…we’re…….supposed to have…dinner at 7 O’CLOCK!”
“Sorry I was out with Max. Speaking of Max, me and him want to go on a umm road trip.”
“A….road….trip? ...It better not be for some STUPID LITTLE POKEMON!!” She threw the table towards him and plates fell. She got up and stared behind Doka for a second, winked and slapped him across the face. He put his hand around his cheek. Then he remembered the wink. While his wife was throwing things around he looked back. Then everything froze. She stopped and realizing he had turned around and saw her secret she clawed at his back. Even though the damage was done she wouldn’t stop. He flipped over to look at her. A single tear dripped down his hand-printed cheek and he slapped her. The door slammed. She had been cheating on him. She fell on the floor crying and Doka picked her up and threw her on the porch. She was kicking and screaming. She clawed at the door for about 5 minutes. She stopped and pulled the ring off her finger. Their marriage was over. A car pulled up in the driveway and picked up Doka’s Ex-Wife.
Doka drank a can of beer, took a quick shower then called Max.
“Max, Max are you there?”
“Yea I am here you sound upset, what’s wrong?”
“…………………………….”
“Doka! Doka! What happened?!”
“…………………………….”
“Doka! Answer me please!”
“………..she………..cheated on me…………..”
“I am coming over.”
Doka left the phone to his ear for quite a while. Then he collapsed. He couldn’t believe his wife cheated on him. Max opened the door and patted his back. This was awful.
“Max………”
“Doka are you all right?”
“No Max….My wife was cheating on me. She will probably file for divorce and abuse. I slapped her and threw her out. I would have done more but I couldn’t move. I was so scared.”
“Doka you don’t have to go with me to find Shaymin.”
“No I want to. When I come back my house will probably be gone and most of my stuff ruined. I don’t wanna come back to that. I want to live with Shaymin. It will probably be my only joy.”
“All right then….let’s get you ready.”
They started packing Doka’s stuff. Throughout the whole time they did not say a word. Nothing needed to be said.

Chapter Four: An Unmatched Bond

After a couple of days of figuring things out Max decided he and his wife would move to where Shaymin lived. Doka would follow along. Max’s wife was going to be getting everything ready and packed up at both Max’s and Doka’s house. They were gonna go find Shaymin. Max and Doka packed for a long journey because they knew it wasn’t gonna be easy.
“Okay Doka we are almost ready to leave. You think we are forgetting anything?”
“Hmm………..Froslass………” Doka had been very quiet the last few days and was hardly even noticeable. But when he said Froslass his heart felt like a bullet punctured his heart.
“I’ll take you to Solaceon town. We can stop by at the moo-moo milk diner.”
“…….”
“Right.” Max knew what Doka was going through but he was getting kind of tired of it. He wanted his old friend back. Doka was always happy. But nothing would bring even the slightest smile to his face. He hoped being reunited with his best friend would bring his spirits back. They finally arrived in Solaceon town and there was a slight drizzle. As soon as they arrived within eye’s view of the day care the old woman in charge came running towards Doka and Max.
“Oh, good! I was just about to call you. I am so sorry sir but your Froslass is very ill. Even Nurse Joy is stumped. We were hoping you would know.”
“Um, excuse me miss when did this happen?” Max had a hunch.
“Oh, about four night ago.”
“Thank you. We’ll take froslass. Here is 1000 PokeDollars.” Max was right. Froslass’s illness started on the same day Doka found out about his wife. This obviously meant their bond was beyond compare. Doka needed to forget this. No. It is too much to ask him so soon.
“froslass………………..”
Fros……….lassss.
“no…….NO! FROSLASS!!”
“Doka! There is only one way to fix this! You have to forget about her. She played you but you are hurting Froslass! She will die if you don’t let it go!”
It was raining now. Hard.
“FROSLASS! WAKE UP PLEASE! YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME!! PLEASE FROSLASS!!!! please…….”
Let Her Go...
“OKAY! I WILL LET HER GO! PLEASE LIVE!!!!!”
It is done. I must rest. Take me to the pokemon center…
“MAX! TAKE US TO THE POKEMON CENTER! FAST!”
Doka jumped into the back of the pickup cradling froslass like nothing else in the world mattered….

“Here you are, Froslass should make a safe recovery. You are welcome to spend the night.”
“Thank you. We really appreciate it.”
“…….thanks….”
“Doka I’ll be back, I gotta pick up something.”
“….”
Doka walked blankly over to Froslass’s room. He went inside. Nurse Joy walked past and saw him.
“umm excuse me sir, but you can’t stay here, visiting hours are over.”
“Please let me stay here, this froslass is the only thing that keeps me from taking my life every day. I just found out my wife cheated on me, my froslass almost died because of me and now I have to watch it struggle with nightmares……. Please…”
“Sorry sir, you are welcome to stay here.”
Doka soon fell asleep watching Froslass toss and turn…
Don’t worry master. I am fine....Your friend is here.
Max looked through the window and saw Doka. He was embracing froslass and just as Max was going to walk away he saw something he hadn’t seen for a long time. Doka was smiling. He left the moo-moo milk on the counter and went to his room.
Master I am glad we are friends.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon_Master
Emperor
Emperor
Pokemon_Master

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master   The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:22 pm

Chapter Five: A Nightmare

“Good Morning Doka. You seem happy.”
Doka smiled then said “I am glad we are friends.”
“? I am too?”
“That’s what Froslass told me telepathically last night and that is what I am telling you now.”
“Ha no wonder your so happy. I am glad to have my friend back……” Max looked at his feet.
“What’s on your mind Max?”
“Oh nothing it was just a dream I had last night. I don’t quite remember it all I know is that it was terrifying and I woke up sweating.”
“Hmm that’s not good. But it was just a dream. It doesn’t mean anything.”
“That’s a relief. I was really scared. I haven’t had a dream like that one since the night we saw Shaymin.” A drop of sweat trickled down Max’s forehead.
“Do you remember that one?”
“No. I really don’t want to though. I am pretty sure it was the same dream.”
“It’s fine man. Don’t worry about it everything will be fine. Oh and by the way thanks for the moo-moo milk. I am gonna get the Newspaper.”
When Doka said everything will be fine Max’s gut wrenched. This was not a good sign.
“Hey Max do you know what pmforum is?”
“No why?”
“It says in the paper 'join http://pmforum.tk/ and get a free shiny eevee, beldum, larvitar, Porygon, castform, riolu, bagon, gible, dratini, or ralts.' This is cool.”
“No it isn’t. That site uses Seamus’s old Cloning Machines to clone those pokemon immensely.”
“Oh. Nevermind then…”
“Okay we better get going. I heard that Shaymin live in a remote path called Flower paradise. It’s a long journey. We have to pass through victory road to get to it.”
“Victory road?! But that’s so far away. Aww well. If it’s that far then we should get going.”

“We’ve gone a long way……Can we stay here?”
Max was breathing hard. He had asthma so it was hard for him to travel this far. They had gone from solaceon town to the Pastoria hotel in one day. “…………….Yea………”
They got one room with two beds so they didn’t have to pay as much for two separate rooms. It’s a good thing they did too because something very unnerving was about to happen.
“This just in, there have been multiple Shaymin sightings all around sinnoh. All the sightings have been of very weak and beat up Shaymin. We’ll have more on this story when there is more information. Reporting live for Snnh news, I am Diane Tucker.”
“Doka! Did you hear that?!”
“Umm yea I am right next to you.”
Max smiled and gently punched Doka in the arm.
“Well I am really tired and my feet are killing me. I am going to sleep.”
“Same here.”
Both of them quickly fell asleep but Max was way more restless. He was tossing and turning and sweating and crying. The dream. Max was dreaming of a mysterious man giving him a flower then disappearing. Max finds Shaymin soon after scared and alone. Shaymin sees the flower and tries to run away. But its too late. He has a reaction to the flower. When it transformed into its sky forme It couldn’t fly. Instead the flower was draining its power. The Shaymin was nearly dead. It spoke to Max. Why? Uuuuuggghhh. Why would you do this to me?aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggghhh. I wanted to be your friend. Why…Why…why…
Hehehe…
Max turned around and saw the man who gave him the flower. Max tried to attack him but the man had a gun. Max stepped back. The man pointed the gun to him. He stopped and looked at Shaymin. He moved the gun towards Shaymin. He put his finger on the trigger and “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”
Max woke up with a scream with sweat and tears all over. Then he started choking. He was pounding on the night stand searching for his inhaler.
Doka immediately woke up. “What?!”
“The Dream…I remember it……”
“What happened in the dream?”
“A guy gave me a tainted flower. Then I found Shaymin. It tried to run but the flower nearly killed him. Then the man…. He pointed a gun at me. Then he pointed It to Shaymin. He had his finger on the trigger and I woke up… Shaymin kept screaming why?.......I-I killed Shaymin.”
“No you didn’t it was just a dream.”
“No. When I was a kid I always had morbid thoughts. When we were on the freeway I would think that a freak accident would happen and everyone would die but me and I would be left alone forever. One day I dreamt my grandpa died because of cancer. The next morning he was diagnosed and died 3 days later. I can’t let this happen.”
“Well you said 3 days later. Maybe you can forsee things. We just have to get to Shaymin before that man does.”
But they had no idea how hard that would be...
Back to top Go down
Yellowjacobo

Yellowjacobo

Male
Number of posts : 822
Credit Points : 4983 6274 1536
Friend Code : 555
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master   The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:37 am

i love your story ^^
Back to top Go down
http://animationation.forummotion.com
98kmjh

98kmjh

Male
Number of posts : 18
Credit Points : 8785 8458 6574
Friend Code : 328
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master   The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:30 am

nicee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master   The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Shaymin Chronicles-Fan Fiction Made By:Pokemon_Master
Page 1 of 1