http://pkmnnation.6forum.biz/forum.htm - go to it now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Pokemon Of The Week

Week 4. And In honor of week four
I am gonna give away 4 pokemon.
And those pokemon are...DEOXYS.
I will give 1 form to the
top four winners.Your form
will be random.
-Pokemon_Master
Poll
What is the best trio?

Pixies

Regis

Dogs

Birds
Rules
1.No Cursing
2.No Spamming
3.No Scamming
4.Always Post your friend code when asking to Battle or Trade
5.Follow others rules of Trading and battling
6.Be friendly and help others
7.No Unauthorized advertising
8.The biggest one...HAVE FUN!
Any breaking of these rules(except 4,6, and 8)will give you a warning then you will be banned
breaking rule number 3 will get you banned automatically no warning

Why the hell copy me?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikuto711
^.^
^.^
Ikuto711

Male
Number of posts : 357
Credit Points : Inifinite
Friend Code : 0259 1377 0695
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Why the hell copy me? Empty
PostSubject: Why the hell copy me?   Why the hell copy me? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:28 am

.....Yea im pissed at some ppl for this, after diamond was battling micah and used the scizor that i made and diamond copied my moves...He crossed the line......Yea u Idiots stop copying Me...................................................................
Yea yea some of u dont.....U will break though u cant hold it long....Idc if u copy me but the credits goes 2 me.....So dont say crap if you do like u made it up and it was copied off mine......This is 2 the ppl that copy me.....Balla and diamond u r the main 1s.....Yea diamond i found out the swords dance scizor...I hope u noe the Right nature and ev spread or else its pretty much baked...Balla is the worse....Copied me 4 times......The 1st time i thought he was great with the movesets......Yea he had a swords dance Dragon claw garchomp and 15 mins later an outraged 1.....He also scarfed it which was my idea..............Yea this is aimed 2 every1 2.....Why the hell copy me? Do u look up 2 me or somthing? Wow i guess ur an idiot if u copied me cause this means u like pissing ppl off and u get all the credits for it....Well ur a jerk....Man u guys got alot of ideas so use them....Go 2 smogon or try serebii and copy off there cause copying off me is bad unless u see my pokes....Yea its bad im telling u......Im gonna say this again just STOP copying me.....It pisses me off.....Yea ill make a video and put 1 of my teams on it then 10 mins later w00t!! every1 has got the same thing.......lol i cant be dumb enough 2 do it.......So yea watch out if i find out cause if u see anything impressive....Think of my team then talk 2 me....So my point is if u copy me ur an idiot...Then u dont wont ppl coyping off u?? Then i really think ur a hypocrite..

P.s LOL if ur really an idiot and copy off smogon then i feel sorry for u....Yea its somthing that stuffs it up...I mentioned it in the post but if u didnt read it carefully then goodluck finding it..Smogons only good thing is the moves....

Last edited by Razor711 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kisame88

Kisame88

Female
Number of posts : 40
Credit Points : 9001
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell copy me?   Why the hell copy me? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:07 am

I think this goes to everyone who copies work of others and doesn't give credit.

He makes a real good point so in uhh.. some type of "giving credit where its due" thing I'm gonna say now that Razor helped me build my water team(in terms of nature and such), another friend of mine helped me make that Kisame banner(not anyone on this website), my quote thing in my sig is part of the Sith motto, and the trainer card is from pokecharms.com or something like that, and i made the other banner using a website referred to by Razor. So I'm being honest and can never be accused of copying like those other guys. lol
Back to top Go down
http://pokerupt.forumotion.com
Pokemon_Master
Emperor
Emperor
Pokemon_Master

Male
Number of posts : 962
Credit Points : 4854-7627-1034
Friend Code : Infinite
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell copy me?   Why the hell copy me? Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:34 am

This is very true. I must admit I have also Copied in the past. I'm sorry to whoever i didnt give credit
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonmaster.tk
zaha

Male
Number of posts : 17
Credit Points : 300799090708
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell copy me?   Why the hell copy me? Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:31 pm

um doesnt that break the cussing rule?
Back to top Go down
Ikuto711
^.^
^.^
Ikuto711

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell copy me?   Why the hell copy me? Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:06 pm

Do u like spamming? Where did i cuss? crap, hypocrite etc...arent cussing.....Next time read it and learn more eniglsh before u talk crap out of ur mouth....and next time spam somewere else...
Back to top Go down
Kisame88

Kisame88

Female
Number of posts : 40
Credit Points : 9001
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell copy me?   Why the hell copy me? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:34 am

lmao. thats so amusing to watch/read. =] you tell him razo. lol
Back to top Go down
http://pokerupt.forumotion.com
Ikuto711
^.^
^.^
Ikuto711

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell copy me?   Why the hell copy me? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:54 am

I hope you guys are starting 2 listen 2 me.......Guys dont follow balla....He copies everything that seems really good or useful 2 him.....Ok he copied me about...hmmm 3 times that were major...i didnt really care about the other pokemon he copied cause they are crap and i scraped them...that would make it about 15 times....All of them pissed me off......1. Yup my 1st time on the site......Weavile ended up being the victom in all of this.......Luckly i changed 1 move and redone mine....
2. Garchomp, yup....Really...he said he hated choice items.....he had an adamant garchomp with dragon claw, then suddenly he goes 2 outrage, jolly nature with choice scarf...He had a yache berry on it...then denied copying me which pissed me off untill he did confess and stoped using garchomp...3. the worse 1....Gengar...my moveset was private (i made it my self and no1 would even think of making) he copied it then said "fine ill change it, ill remove curse and put explosion and ill remove explosion and put curse in and ill remove dark pulse and put energy ball and ill remove energy ball and put dark pulse...Happy now???" I said no and he said: "good ur not happy and i change my pokemon and i win!!".....He pissed me off....Yea im glad he quit pokemon....

Ok guys about that gengar moveset...Im not gonna tell u the real moves of it.....Im not dumb enough...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell copy me?   Why the hell copy me? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Why the hell copy me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
http://pkmnnation.6forum.biz/forum.htm - go to it now! :: Spam Posts here :: Etcetra-
Jump to: