http://pkmnnation.6forum.biz/forum.htm - go to it now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Pokemon Of The Week

Week 4. And In honor of week four
I am gonna give away 4 pokemon.
And those pokemon are...DEOXYS.
I will give 1 form to the
top four winners.Your form
will be random.
-Pokemon_Master
Poll
What is the best trio?

Pixies

Regis

Dogs

Birds
Rules
1.No Cursing
2.No Spamming
3.No Scamming
4.Always Post your friend code when asking to Battle or Trade
5.Follow others rules of Trading and battling
6.Be friendly and help others
7.No Unauthorized advertising
8.The biggest one...HAVE FUN!
Any breaking of these rules(except 4,6, and 8)will give you a warning then you will be banned
breaking rule number 3 will get you banned automatically no warning

I am needing help w/making...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paradox
admin2
paradox

Male
Number of posts : 265
Credit Points : 0258 8289 0821~FC
Friend Code : Shaymin, Nintendo should pimp him out like i did
Registration date : 2008-07-21

I am needing help w/making... Empty
PostSubject: I am needing help w/making...   I am needing help w/making... Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:52 pm

A new team...

Im needing help on a team for my possible (possible!) EF 4 team...but i havent played this game in a while, and my team creation skills are a little crusty (and they've been that way even when i was playing the game), and one i want to use outside of it

Really, right now im looking for a good team that can cooperate w/eachother in double matches.

Right now some of the selections of pokemon i've made for a new possible team is
Blissey
Gengar
Shaymin (1uber... in this game it doesnt have uber strength)
Umbreon
Shukle
(a faster pokemon.. not sure)
Foretress

... and i get stuck here... not sure what moves and stuff i should put on them...
Im kinda looking for a offensive team, but at the same time defensive...

Please give me any tips or suggestions you may have for me
Back to top Go down
http://dialgaclan.darkbb.com/
Ikuto711
^.^
^.^
Ikuto711

Male
Number of posts : 357
Credit Points : Inifinite
Friend Code : 0259 1377 0695
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: I am needing help w/making...   I am needing help w/making... Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:40 pm

Well im looking for a person that strives away from my teams and uses thier own sense of mind and make their own team....Shaymin isn't an uber.....Yes it is to weak for uber......I think BL or UU.....

Gengar@Focus sash/choice scarf...Nature : Timid or modest (1 for a set)
252evs sp atk, 252evs speed
(all the 1st slots are for the focus sash set while the second is for choice scarf)
Focus sash / choice scarf

Hypnosis / Shadow ball
Thunder / Thunder
Shadowball / energyball
Focus blast / focus blast

Well the point of this gengar is practilly sweep untill its dead.....If u want to go really speedy, try the choice scarf 1....Focus sash is really for survivng longer.....But if anything that has weather and cripples it, gengar w/ focus sash is alrdy dead....On the other hand scarf can make u super speedy but 1 hit from a super effective move and its a dead...

Umbreon@Leftovers...Nature: Careful
252evs Hp, 126evs def, 126evs sp def...
Protect
Toxic
Moonlight/Wish
mean look/ yawn/ Baton pass (only if u have wish)
Yup nice umbreon lol...Shes a wall...Well protect is for like really stalling for a turn to think for a plan and toxic is good for opponents dieing without attacking..Yawn is good but mean look is more better bc of toxic, when stalling a fast but decent sweeper....Then slowly killing it with toxic...Moonlight is for self healing while swtiching an injured sweeper and nearlly is out of hp..Then wish and baton pass out 2 the hurt sweeper.....After the turn is over the hurt sweeper gets nearlly half of its hp back...

U dont need any ubers or legends on ur team....

shuckle sucks even if it has the higest defence and sp defence....If it had like 800 hp then it would be banned in normal play... You always need alot of hp 2 make a good wall...

Foretress hmm.....Give me more information on wat pokes u want then ill continue the help =]...
Back to top Go down
paradox
admin2
paradox

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am needing help w/making...   I am needing help w/making... Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:29 am

Good sso far, i'll start on it once i get the time.

Shaymin can be the attacker/defender anyways,

@ Shuckle, you must think of its move, Powerswap, which instantly makes you extremely powerful by swiching its defense, but at the same time making it weak. To fix that i would use double teams to make it hard to hit... but on the powerswap note, it would make Deoxys look bad by giving it about 600-800 attack
Back to top Go down
Ikuto711
^.^
^.^
Ikuto711

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am needing help w/making...   I am needing help w/making... Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:10 pm

Lol i noe this is off the topic but are u active again? Id really want u 2become the owner of the site if i dont win the site's election =D...
Back to top Go down
paradox
admin2
paradox

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am needing help w/making...   I am needing help w/making... Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:23 pm

off topic--- Yes i am beggining to become active on most sites i got to...

Really, this site is PM's if you ask me, not mine. I offered to help him though when it was being made and did very well. Im more of a "Vice President" of the site if you ask me...

Back on topic--- Yes, im also thinking about a Salemence maybe for some offense, would that help since i need some better defense (in regards to his special ability which cuts attack on the other side)
Back to top Go down
Ikuto711
^.^
^.^
Ikuto711

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am needing help w/making...   I am needing help w/making... Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:36 pm

Off topic-- Yup lol hey i got an idea about somthing....If Pm quits then we can have 2 owners or maybe 3? Though i wanted him 2 just log in once per week or whenever he wants 2.....

On topic-- Salamence is starting 2 get broken on this site like wat happpened 2 garchomp and dragonite...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am needing help w/making...   I am needing help w/making... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I am needing help w/making...
Page 1 of 1